The Lodge Veterinary Centre would like to reassure all of our customers that we are continuing to function normally during the current outbreak of Covid-19. The Practice maintains stringent standards of hygiene throughout both sites. Handwashing facilities and hand gel are available at both sites. Public areas are disinfected three times daily. A lidded bin is available in each waiting room to discard used tissues. In the interests of minimising the spread of the virus through the community and amongst our clients and staff, we would respectfully request that clients observe the following:
- Please arrive for your appointment at the allocated time to avoid a large volume of customers in the waiting room (emergencies notwithstanding)
- Please be prepared to wait in your vehicle or outside with your pet, if this is at all possible (weather permitting) until the vet is ready to see you
- Please do not bring lots of people to your appointment
- Please do not come to the surgery if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (persistent dry cough, temperature, other flu-like symptoms) or have been tested positive or been in close contact with someone who has tested positive.
- If you are self isolating and your pet needs medication, please telephone the surgery on 0121 783 2327 or 0121 783 7158 to discuss how the Practice can help.
Thank you for your co-operation.