Following on from the Prime Minster’s announcement on the evening of 23rd March, regarding the restrictions on movement for all non-essential travel, please be advised of the following:
The Practice is endeavouring to continue to provide a service for sick animals, necessary prescriptions and foods and essential surgical procedures in accordance with animal welfare needs. In order for us to do this we require assistance from our clients to adhere to the following limitations:
- DO NOT ENTER THE PRACTICE PREMISES. Doors will be locked. Please telephone upon arrival. The staff will come and collect your pet for examination and treatment and bring them back to you. Consultations and advice will be given from a safe distance or over the telephone. Payments for treatment will be taken over the telephone by card.
- Under exceptional circumstances, you may be allowed to accompany your pet into the surgery. This will be strictly limited to ONE PERSON PER APPOINTMENT.
- DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY IF YOU ARE ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS SYMPTOMS OR IS SELF-ISOLATING
- CONSULTATIONS AND PROCEDURES WILL BE FOR ESSENTIAL NEEDS AND SICK ANIMALS ONLY AND WILL BE JUDGED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS
- IF POSSIBLE ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE BY CARD
- VULNERABLE CLIENTS MAY ORDER UP TO A MAXIMUM 3MTH SUPPLY OF LONG TERM ESSENTIAL MEDICATIONS FOR THEIR PET. A LIMITED DELIVERY SERVICE IS BEING OFFERED TO CLIENTS WHO FALL INTO THE VULNERABLE CATEGORIES.
We are endeavouring to still provide the best service that we can in these challenging times and greatly appreciate the help and support of our clients in making this possible. If you have any concerns, please telephone the surgery and we will do our best to help. We hope all of our patients and their humans remain safe and well during this time.