The Practice would like to extend our thanks to all of our clients who have been supportive and co-operating with our restrictions over the last several months. At present we are still working under some restrictions at both sites and as of today, new guidelines from the government also need to considered. Please find an update/recap of how we will manage your visit to our premises below.
- DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR IMMEDIATE HOUSEHOLD HAS SYMPTOMS OF COVID, OR HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH SYMPTOMS IN THE PREVIOUS 14DAYS.
- ON ARRIVAL AT THE SURGERY PLEASE WAIT IN THE DESIGNATED WAITING AREA OUTSIDE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE STAFF
- FROM 24TH JULY, PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING TO ENTER THE BUILDING
- PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING WHILE WAITING TO BE SEEN
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO DO SO
- PLEASE USE THE SANITISER PROVIDED ON ENTRY/EXIT
- YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE PRESENT IN THE CONSULTING ROOM, BUT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE A FACE TO FACE CONSULTATION WITH THE VET IN THE WAITING ROOM, OR OVER THE TELEPHONE IF YOU PREFER
- ONLY ONE HUMAN IS ALLOWED TO ACCOMPANY THE PET(S) INTO THE BUILDING. IF YOU HAVE NO OPTION TO LEAVE YOUNG CHILDREN AT HOME, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO WAIT IN THE CAR WITH THEM, RATHER THAN HAVE THEM IN THE BUILDING
- WE WOULD PREFER TO TAKE PAYMENT BY CARD WHERE POSSIBLE
- THE SURGERY IS OFFERING APPOINTMENTS FOR SICK ANIMALS AND FOR ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO SICK ANIMALS AND ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS SUCH AS BOOSTERS/NAIL CLIPPING/HEALTH CHECKS MAY REQUIRE MORE NOTICE THAN USUAL.
- THE SURGERY AT HODGE HILL IS OPEN BETWEEN 9AM-6PM, MONDAY TO FRIDAY AND BETWEEN 9AM AND 12 NOON ON SATURDAYS. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE VERY LIMITED APPOINTMENTS FOR NON-URGENT CASES ON A SATURDAY. THE SURGERY IS NOT OPEN ON A SUNDAY.
- THE SURGERY AT COLESHILL IS OPEN BETWEEN 10AM-12 NOON, MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY. THERE ARE NO SURGICAL PROCEDURES BEING CARRIED OUT AT COLESHILL.
Our Staff are working extremely hard to ensure we are able to meet the needs of our patients and their humans. Please be patient when coming to the surgery and please abide by the guidelines above, to ensure the safety of yourself, other customers and our staff and premises. Thank you.