WE ARE STILL OPEN AND ABLE TO PROVIDE VETERINARY TREATMENTS FOR YOUR PETS
The Lodge Veterinary Centre would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our clients a very Happy New Year and to thank everyone for their continued support during the last twelve months.
We would also like to remind our clients that we are still working very differently to how we were working pre-Covid and would ask that you continue to bear with us during these difficult times.
The surgeries at Hodge Hill and Coleshill remain open on a reduced hours basis.
All Surgical Procedures are being carried out at the Hodge Hill Surgery for the time being.
We ask that all visitors to the Practice respect our Covid-Safe Practices which include:
- Do not attend the surgery at all if you or anyone in your household have symptoms of Covid 19 or are isolating because of contact with an infected person.
- Maintain a safe 2m distance from other visitors and staff.
- Wear a face covering in the building, as we have vulnerable customers and staff members (alternatively, you can wait outside)
- Use the Hand Sanitiser provided on entrance and exit
- Remain seated within the pod you have been asked to sit in, once inside the building
- Do not arrive for your appointment more than 5 minutes early as this leads to reduced distancing and a prolonged wait outside.
- Do not bring other people to your appointment, only 1 person is allowed inside the building, no matter how many pets you bring.
- Please be patient with our staff, who are working extremely hard to ensure that you can still access veterinary services at the Practice.
- Please do not obstruct the entrances into the building for other customers. Once you have booked in, you may return to your car or move aside to let others check in.
- Register new pets via our website if possible.
- Please remember to give ample notice for repeat prescriptions.