The Lodge Veterinary Practice would like to take this opportunity to thank our many wonderful clients for their continued patience, understanding and kindnesses over the last, incredibly challenging, 12 months. We could not continue to provide the veterinary care you have come to expect without your support. Although we are still working very differently to pre-Covid conditions, we hope to be able to return to a more “normal” routine as Government Guidelines and Infection Risk Factors allow.
We would also like to thank our dedicated team of staff, many of whom have worked tirelessly throughout the whole of this process, to provide veterinary care to our patients and their families.
Please continue to bear with us.
The surgeries at Hodge Hill and Coleshill will remain open on a reduced hours basis for the next few months.
All Surgical Procedures will continue to be carried out at the Hodge Hill Surgery for the time being.
We ask that all visitors to the Practice respect our Covid-Safe Practices which include:
- Do not attend the surgery at all if you or anyone in your household have symptoms of Covid 19 or are isolating because of contact with an infected person.
- Maintain a safe 2m distance from other visitors and staff.
- Wear a face covering in the building, as we have vulnerable customers and staff members (alternatively, you can wait outside)
- Use the Hand Sanitiser provided on entrance and exit
- Remain seated within the pod you have been asked to sit in, once inside the building
- Do not arrive for your appointment more than 5 minutes early as this leads to reduced distancing and a prolonged wait outside.
- Do not bring other people to your appointment, only 1 person is allowed inside the building, no matter how many pets you bring.
- Please be patient with our staff, who are working extremely hard to ensure that you can still access veterinary services at the Practice.
- Please do not obstruct the entrances into the building for other customers. Once you have booked in, you may return to your car or move aside to let others check in.
- Register new pets via our website if possible.
- Please remember to give ample notice for repeat prescriptions.
- Please be considerate of other people when parking – spaces are limited, so please park in the marked bays so that other customers (and staff) can access the appropriate spaces.